Vitruvian watch is equipped with the latest generation of non-invasive sensors such as PPG, ECG, EDA, MEM, IR and THERM.
Able to monitor main biometrics as:
- Heart-Rate Measurement (HRM), Heart-Rate Variability (HRV), pulse Oximetry (SpO2), pulse-wave transmit time (PTT)
- EDA detection or galvanic skin response (GSR) for stress, cognitive / mental health, and epilepsy monitoring
- Bioelectrical impedance analysis for fat mass / fat free mass and hydration level estimations
- MEMs for passive patient monitoring such as fall detection, activity monitoring and vibration monitoring
- Sleep phase identification and analysis